||On behalf of a client Look Abroad! is looking for a radiologist. You will work at the public hospital in Viborg. The position offers stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, good opportunities for professional development, a good work-life balance and a future life and career in Denmark, one of Europe’s top welfare states.
As a staff specialist, your main priority will be diagnosing and treating your patients, but you will have the opportunity to do so much more! You will have the possibility to take part in training resident doctors, participating in research projects, attending conferences and training, and you will receive all the support you need to excel on a professional and personal level.
The diagnostic imaging emergency standby (247) is the main section of the department, where the more special examinations and treatments are also handled – MR, ultrasound, CT and radioscopy, with or without intervention.
Some days will be spent working at the smaller hospital in nearby Skive (a 30-minutes’ drive from Viborg) with ultrasound from practice and respiratory medicine diagnosing.
The department is fully digitalised, the systems fully integrated and 163.000 radiological examinations and treatments are performed a year.
Our offer to you
• A job in a dynamic department with professional challenges and development.
• To work with highly skilled colleagues and to give and receive feedback within the team.
• Excellent opportunities for competence development and continuous learning.
• Opportunities for developing your own area of responsibility within acute-radiology.
• Short communication paths with good cooperation between the department’s professions and external collaborators.
• A department in rapid technological and organisational development.
• € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits).
• A permanent contract.
• 37 hour working week and 6 weeks paid holidays.
• A good work-life balance. You will have time to spend with your family, or to further develop your skills.
• A 5-months free, intensive Danish language course in Budapest prior to work start and a 2-weeks Danish medical language programme via Skype.
• During the language course you will receive a monthly € 800 settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest. If you have any children travelling with you, then you will receive a further € 70 extra support per child.
• The medical authorization process will be taken care of for you.
• Assistance with the relocation to Denmark and spouse employment assistance.
How do you apply?
Please forward your application and CV in English marked ”Job 1119, Radiologist” by mail to Arne Beyerholm, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and not later than January 26rd, 2020.
Please include a copy of your diploma (medical career) including the results of all exams. Feel free to include any further attachments, which you find relevant, e.g. certificates, references, etc. These should preferably be in English, but we do accept them in Spanish.
If you do not want to apply for this position, but would like us to consider your CV for other health care jobs in Denmark or Northern Europe, then feel free to forward your CV. Forward it by sending a mail with the title ”Unsolicited application”. Please include your diploma and other attachments as described in the paragraph above.
Should you have any questions, then please send an e-mail to the above-mentioned mail address.
Look Abroad! helps Spanish and international engineers and health care professionals finding good jobs in Denmark and Northern Europe. Read more about us at: https:look-abroad.business.site.